It does make sense. If it has worked why change. The move to transform the Untied States to a communist nation has been ongoing for decades. The tactics discussed by Marx and Engels in the Communist Manifesto and actually used by Lenin are the same tactics used by the Democrats or the Communist Party of the United States as they move forward with the transformation of the United States to a Marxist totalitarian state.
Communism is simply a system that calls for one class or as Marx said a classless society. Marx explained that in his society all would conform to the Marxist doctrine and all would be equal economically and socially. Everybody would work for the greater good of the collective. This means that each person would perform at their ultimate capacity. All proceeds from this production would be placed under the control of the collective and would be distributed by the collective to the people based on what the collective defined as their need. Because all viewed allegiance to the collective as their only calling, they would willingly and eagerly participate. Because all think alike and have the exact same goals and desires, society will operate in total harmony.
The Democrat party, or the Communist Party in the United States, is putting forth this same philosophy. We see this as the communists denounce achievers as selfish and void of compassion, they advance the concept of victim and oppressor, they tell people that those who disagree with their ideology are evil, are enemies of the people, must be censored, and must ultimately be eliminated. We are seeing the same tactics used by the Democrat party, or the Communist Party of the United States, as those used by Lenin in his 1917 revolution.
Lenin’s Decalogue “Manual to Seize Control of a Society”
Lenin’s Decalogue “Manual to Seize Control of a Society” which he used in the 1917 Russian Re-Revolution (The October Surprise) usurping control from the original Russian Revolution which occurred earlier in the spring of that year.
1. Corrupt the youth and give them absolute sexual freedom.
2. Infiltrate and take control of the mass communication media.
3. Divide the population into antagonist groups; encourage arguments between them over social issues.
4. Destroy the people’s confidence in their leaders.
5. Talk all the time about democracy and republic, but when the opportunity arises, seize power as a dictator.
6. Cooperate with the drainage of public funds; discrediting the image of the country, especially overseas, and create panics within the population through the launching of an inflationary process.
7. Encourage strikes, even if they are illegal, in the country’s key industries.
8. Promote riots while conspire to prevent intervention by law enforcement.
9. Cooperate actively in destroying the moral foundations of society and honesty and trust in the government’s promises. Infiltrate other parties with your own people, forcing them to vote for what is useful to your own party’s interest.
10. Register everyone who has firearms, in order to confiscate them when the time comes, preventing them from opposing your revolution.
The tactics that Lenin used and the tactics that the Democrat party, The Communist Party of the United States is promoting are the same, as you can see. This should be no surprise to anybody. Lenin was a dedicated Marxist. The Democrats are dedicated Marxists. Lenin’s goal was to implement communism. The Democrats goal is to implement communism. Lenin and the Democrats are communists.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.