DEMOCRACY AT WORKRead Now
"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%." Thomas Jefferson, echoed by the rest of our founders.
“Democracy is like two wolves and a lamb voting on what to eat for lunch, but a republic is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.” Alexander Hamilton, echoed by the rest of our founders.
“The republican is the only form of government which is not eternally at open or secret war with the rights of mankind,” Thomas Jefferson, echoed by the rest of our founders.
Our founders recognized the secret war that occurs under a democracy, a war for power and control. The secret war is fought in many political systems. There is a reason Plato said, “Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy.”
We are constantly told by those who seek to transform the United States that we are a democracy and not a republic. They support transforming the United States to a democracy for the very reasons our founders rejected democracy and made us a republic. These who seek to transform us understand that not only is democracy mob rule, ignores that liberties come from our Creator and not government, and becomes a dictatorship are the very reasons they are calling for democracy.
Democracy is necessary to bring about socialism, socialism is the gateway to communism, and communism can only be achieved if there is a time of rule where the government is a despotic “dictatorship of the proletariat.” This is the road the left is following and it is the same road outlined by Marx and Lenin. This is “The Road to Tyranny”.
What I have stated is echoed by a well know and self-declared communist, Van Jones. Van Jones was brought into prominence by Valerie Jarrett of the Obama regime. Jarrett and Obama both being communists as well. Jones was named to be the “green jobs czar”, but was forced to resign when a tape was revealed where Jones gave his honest opinion about conservatives. It was the same opinion held by Obama and the other communists in his regime, but Jones became the sacrificial lamb. He is now a hero to the left.
Jones reacted to former Minnesota police officer Derek Chauvin’s conviction on three charges in the death of George Floyd. Jones said that the verdict can be “something new.” He said the people voting and protesting “worked” to bring justice to Floyd and his family.
“This was not the system working. This was people making the system work. That’s the key,” Jones emphasized. “Don’t forget — initially, the police report said, oh, it’s a medical incident, somebody died. What do we know? The initial charging document for the local prosecutor was a joke. Literally, a piece of tissue paper that somebody sneezed on. Nothing. People rose up and said we’re not going to let this go. The governor stepped in; gave the case to Keith Ellison, who is an African-American Muslim progressive guy that everybody rallied around before to get in office. Keith Ellison put so many resources on the table. You’ve never seen a prosecution like that of anybody.”
Jones continued, “And so what happened is the voting worked. You can tell the young people now voting matters. The protesting worked. You can tell young people marching matters. And the truth. The fact that people got involved with their video cameras and captured it. Citizen engagement matters. So, there’s a formula now to show people we can make the system work for change. That’s what’s new.”
The real questions that must be answered in a republic that values freedom and liberty are, “was justice served or did the judge and jury render the verdict that was demanded by the mob?” It appears that mob rule certainly played a critical part in this verdict. Biden demanded the “right” verdict. Waters said if the verdict was not guilty there must be confrontation. A witness for the defense was terrorized. The judge and jury understood their lives, the lives of their families, and their property was at stake, unless the “right” verdict was rendered.
What is the truth of the situation. We know there is reason to believe that the knee of the back was probably not the reason for death. It does not matter. Mob rule and intimidation prevailed. Democracy worked. And now we know why our founders rejected democracy; they favored individual liberty, freedom, and a judicial system that sought to discover the truth. And now we know why the left favors democracy; mob rule, intimidation, socialism, communism, and loss of the protection of a Constitution that has as its core the protection of individual rights and liberties for a despotic “dictatorship of the proletariat”.
Leave a Reply.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.