Moderate and Democrat are contradictory unless you consider a Menshevik to be a Moderate Communist. The goal of both the Mensheviks and Bolsheviks was world communism, but with different approaches. This seems to be true today with Democrats. Whether you are a Moderate Democrat or a Democrat, your goal is to transform the United States to a Marxist totalitarian state. The Democrat now openly states this as their goal, but the Moderate Democrat apparently still tries to camouflage their true desires.
Kathy Hoffman, current Superintendent of Schools in Arizona, and a candidate for re-election has been referred to as moderate. She does state that she supports Critical Race Theory, but she refers to it as Creating Welcoming and Diverse Schools. This is consistent with the Menshevik approach.
It is this type of phrasing that is consistent with those Democrats referred to as moderate. Communism is communism. It is rooted in evil, hate, and destruction. Marx said society must be destroyed and rebuilt. Marx said this new society will be totally conforming and equal. Those who would disagree with the communist ideology must become conformists or they will be eliminated.
There are many ways to determine who adheres to the evils of communism. Do they conform to the teachings of Marx including but not limited to the Communist Manifesto? Do they conform to the teachings of Lenin and his actual policies? A quick test is do they conform to Lenin’s Decalogue. Although the left is trying to deny Lenin’s Decalogue, just as they are trying to redefine recession, it is in print and does exist. Lenin indeed followed his own teaching.
Lenin’s Decalogue from “Manuel to Seize Control of a Society”:
1. Corrupt the youth and give them absolute sexual freedom.
2. Infiltrate and take control of the mass communication media.
3. Divide the population into antagonist groups; encourage arguments between them over social issues.
4. Destroy the people’s confidence in their leaders.
5. Talk all the time bout democracy and republic, but when the opportunity arises, seize power as a dictator.
6. Cooperate with the drainage of public funds; discrediting the image of the country, especially overseas, and create panics within the population through the launching of an inflationary process.
7. Encourage strikes, even if they are illegal, in the country’s key industries.
8. Promote riots while conspire to prevent intervention by law enforcement.
9. Cooperate actively in destroying the moral foundations of society and honesty and trust in the government’s promises. Infiltrate other parties with your own people, forcing them to vote for what is useful to your own party’s interest.
10. Register everyone who has firearms, in order to confiscate them when the time comes, preventing them from opposing your revolution
This is for all practical purposes the platform of the Democrat party. A Moderate Democrat agrees with all of it, but they might use different language to express it.
If you promote and support the Democrat party, you are promoting and supporting communism. If you do it moderately or not, you are still supporting communism and the evil and destruction is the same.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.