The Democrat party (which has become the Communist Party of the United States) will hold its convention this week. Just like in the days of the Communist takeover in Russia, those who would have different ideas on freedom will be ostracized. Marx said that we must have a classless society. Any who disagreed with Marx had always been denigrated and ostracized. Conformity is the requirement of the Democrats in their movement to complete the fundamental transformation promised by Comrade Obama when he promised that the United States would become a Marxist totalitarian state on October 30, 2008.
There has been a push back on that transformation within the United States. Donald Trump was elected president in 2016 as he defeated Hillary Clinton. There has also been some push back against the promise of Comrade Obama within the ranks of his party as many in the Black community are voicing opposition to the conformity demanded by the party. This rejection of total conformity has also arisen within another group of what the party thought were die hard supporters, mothers of school aged children.
Lenin also faced some disagreement from his conformity demands, and he did what the modern communists in America are doing and that is to demean, ostracize, and eliminate any dissension. Rosa Luxemburg is a prime example. She described freedom differently from the ideas of Lenin. This is her definition:
“Freedom only for the supporters of the government, only of the members of one party—however numerous they may be—is no freedom at all. Freedom is always and exclusively freedom for the one who thinks differently. Not because of any fanatical concept of “justice” but because all that is instructive, wholesome, and purifying in political freedom depends on this essential characteristic, and its effectiveness vanishes when “freedom” becomes a special privilege.”
We will see no freedom per Luxemburg exhibited at the Democrat convention. Instated we will see total conformity to the ideas of Lenin from his “Manuel on how to seize control of a society.” In that Manuel, Lenin gave the Democrat party his formula.
1. Corrupt the youth and give them absolute sexual freedom.
2. Infiltrate and take control of the mass communication media.
3. Divide the population into antagonist groups; encourage arguments between them over social issues.
4. Destroy the people’s confidence in their leaders.
5. Talk all the time about democracy and republic, but when the opportunity arises, seize power as a dictator.
6. Cooperate with the drainage of public funds; discrediting the image of the country, especially overseas, and create panics within the population through the launching of an inflationary process.
7. Encourage strikes, even if they are illegal, in the country’s key industries.
8. Promote riots while conspire to prevent intervention by law enforcement.
9. Cooperate actively in destroying the moral foundations of society and honesty and trust in the government’s promises. Infiltrate other parties with your own people, forcing them to vote for what is useful to your own party’s interest.
10. Register everyone who has firearms, in order to confiscate them when the time comes, preventing them from opposing your revolution.
The above will be the theme of the convention. No deviation will be tolerated. Any who believe what I have said here is false and inflammatory, please wait until Friday morning and then voice your opinion. An honest review will be that the view of Rosa Luxemburg was not tolerated and total conformity to the formula of Lenin will have been followed.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.