WE ARE BEING PROMISED SLAVERYRead Now
“We hold these truths to be self-evident that all men are CREATED equal are endowed by their CREATOR with certain unalienable rights, among them the right to LIFE, LIBERTY, AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS.”
We have a political movement in the United States that profoundly differs with the above statement. That movement is telling us that all men have the right to equal outcome. That movement is telling us that the rights are not given by the Creator but are given by government. This movement is telling us that entitlements, or benefits granted by the government to a segment of people and provided by the government taking from other segments, is right and proper because it brings about the equality of outcome they promise. This movement would also have us believe these entitlements are rights, just as are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
In fact, these entitlements, or quasi rights are a direct assault on liberty and bring enslavement of the people by the government.
“It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.” ― Alexis de Tocqueville
This same movement is telling us that our nation is a democracy. It is not a democracy and was never intended to be a democracy. You will not find the word democracy in the Constitution of the United States, but you will find Republic.
A Democracy is a dictatorship of the majority over the minority. “Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.” Thomas Jefferson
In a republic, an official set of fundamental laws, like the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights, prohibits the government from limiting or taking away certain “inalienable” rights of the people, even if that government was freely chosen by a majority of the people.
Today, in the United States, this movement that is saying we are a democracy, is also telling us that government can take away the right to life of the unborn child, that government can take away the liberty of speech if the speech is determined to be politically incorrect or hate speech as the movement defines hate speech, and the movement is telling us that the liberty to peaceably assemble is conditional and can be denied if the assembly does not proclaim the position of the movement. The movement is also telling us that if the assembly supports the movement than peaceably can be defined to include riots, looting, and arson. This movement is telling us that we are a democracy and the majority can define life and liberty and deny life and liberty if the majority so decides.
Why we who are Freedom Loving Americans must oppose this call to become a democracy and forsake all aspects of a Republic, is best stated by Alexander Fraser Tytler.
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years. These nations have progressed through this sequence: From bondage to spiritual faith; From spiritual faith to great courage; From courage to liberty; From liberty to abundance; From abundance to selfishness; From selfishness to apathy; From apathy to dependence; From dependence back into bondage.”
This movement of the left, with all their promises and proclamations, is following the path to slavery outlined by both Alexis de Tocqueville and Alexander Fraser Tytler. Yes, we are living in different times, but the forces of evil, just like gravity, works the same in the 21st century as they have in every previous century and will work in all future centuries granted to mankind by the Creator.
Leave a Reply.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.