Let the people decide is the cry of many. That is always a good idea if the people are informed and open to learning and adjusting accordingly. Most people do not change their minds because another tells them they must unless some form of threat is also applied. This is what we who are Freedom Loving Americans must realize. People will change their minds when they conclude that a new way is better based on new information and their own processing mechanism.
Samuel Adams said, “All might be free if they valued freedom and valued it as they should.” This is our challenge, to help those who believe the Democrat party is the best course to see that today's Democrat party does not value freedom.
Over the last century or so we have seen the Democrat party identify more and more closely with the teachings of Marx and the implementation of those teachings based on how Lenin implemented them in Russia, later to be the Soviet Union. This gravitation toward communism was evident during the regime of Franklin Roosevelt who had filled his administration with members of the Communist Party. This was revealed after the fall of the Soviet Union and the records were opened.
This movement toward the teachings of Marx again made a gigantic step forward under the regime of Comrade Obama, a student of known communist agitator Frank Marshall Davis. Obama’s college days and early young adult days continued in his quest to bring about communism as he learned community organizing as a student of the Saul Alinsky School.
The Democrat party is today continuing along the same path to fundamentally transform the United States to a Marxist totalitarian state per many of those in the leadership of the party including but not limited to Sanders, Perez, Holder, Jarrett, Cortez, Ellison, and on and on. Even today Bob Avakian, the leader of the Revolutionary Communist Party USA endorsed Biden, as he warned followers against a 'protest vote'.
The Democrat party has been planning for this particular period for a long time. Not only have they endorsed the outline by Marx in the Communist Manifesto, but they have also been following the ten points called “Lenin’s Decalogue” when Lenin wrote the “Manuel to Seize Control of a Society” that he used as his guideline to bring communism to Russia.
Here are the ten points of Lenin’s Decalogue. There is no reason to debate or argue with your friends about how the Democrat party is now the Communist Party of the United States. Just simply ask them if they would review the points and note if they see any similarities to what the Democrat party is promoting today.
Lenin’s Decalogue “Manual to Seize Control of a Society”
Lenin’s Decalogue “Manual to Seize Control of a Society” which he used in the 1917 Russian Re-Revolution (The October Surprise) usurping control from the original Russian Revolution which occurred earlier in the spring of that year.
1. Corrupt the youth and give them absolute sexual freedom.
2. Infiltrate and take control of the mass communication media.
3. Divide the population into antagonist groups; encourage arguments between them over social issues.
4. Destroy the people’s confidence in their leaders.
5. Talk all the time bout democracy and republic, but when the opportunity arises, seize power as a dictator.
6. Cooperate with the drainage of public funds; discrediting the image of the country, especially overseas, and create panics within the population through the launching of an inflationary process.
7. Encourage strikes, even if they are illegal, in the country’s key industries.
8. Promote riots while conspire to prevent intervention by law enforcement.
9. Cooperate actively in destroying the moral foundations of society and honesty and trust in the government’s promises. Infiltrate other parties with your own people, forcing them to vote for what is useful to your own party’s interest.
10. Register everyone who has firearms, in order to confiscate them when the time comes, preventing them from opposing your revolution.
When we are “Setting Brushfires of Freedom” we must remember we can only lead. Do not argue, simply answer questions, and provide information. The evidence is overwhelming that the Democrat party of today is the party of Marx and Lenin. We can only provide the evidence. The other person must conclude if they want to live in a free nation or a communist nation. If they determine they prefer communism, they will vote for candidates with a (D) behind their name for local and for national positions. If they determine they prefer freedom, they probably will not tell you, but they will vote for candidates with a (R) behind their names for local and national positions.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.