We must first of all understand that the left in the United States, the Democrats, are Communists and have as their goal to transform the United States to communism. Communism has been defined as the belief in a society without different social classes in which the methods of production are owned and controlled by all its members and everyone works as much as they can and receives what they need. Karl Marx stated that it was his goal to have a classless society, where only one class would exist and this society would be classless. He stressed that in order for this to occur, all must conform to the same philosophy and all social and economic differences must be erased.
The communist ideal is that all people would receive based on a standard of needs established by the committee established for those purposes. All must have the same ideas and thoughts as established by the committee established for those purpose. All must place what is deemed to be the good of the collective over the wants and desires of the individual. Marx, reasoned, that since all people possessed the same, thought the same, and strive for the good of the collective and not the individual, there would be no reason for government because there would be no differences or conflicts, but society would function in total harmony. Marx must have reasoned all men would become angels and just as Madison stated, “if all men were angels there would be no need for government”.
The Democrat Party (The Communist Party of the United States) is through intimidation, indoctrination, legislation, and unconstitutional executive decrees and judicial opinions, decreeing that the government through the dictates of bureaucrats, technocrats, and experts of the bureaucracy have full and final authority on how each individual is to live their lives and what they can think and believe. If the individual should digress from these dictates, they will be demonized, ostracized, or eliminated, depending upon the outrageous of their actions and if they are willing to apologize for such actions and vow to always adhere to future dictates. It is only the official dictates of the party that are acceptable, they tell us.
What we are witnessing to advance this agenda, is the same format used by Lenin when he brought Russian society to conform to the communist agenda. It is the same format used by other aspiring communists in other countries and it is the same format that is being used by the Democrats to transform the United States into a communist nation. That format is to:
1. Corrupt the youth and give them absolute sexual freedom.
2. Infiltrate and take control of the mass communication media.
3. Divide the population into antagonist groups; encourage arguments between them over social issues.
4. Destroy the people’s confidence in their leaders.
5. Talk all the time about democracy and republic, but when the opportunity arises, seize power as a dictator.
6. Cooperate with the drainage of public funds; discrediting the image of the country, especially overseas, and create panics within the population through the launching of an inflationary process.
7. Encourage strikes, even if they are illegal, in the country’s key industries.
8. Promote riots while conspire to prevent intervention by law enforcement.
9. Cooperate actively in destroying the moral foundations of society and honesty and trust in the government’s promises. Infiltrate other parties with your own people, forcing them to vote for what is useful to your own party’s interest.
10. Register everyone who has firearms, in order to confiscate them when the time comes, preventing them from opposing your revolution.
Will the individual freedom and liberty survive this communist onslaught? That depends on each of you. If you refuse to recognize that the goal of the Democrats is to transform us to a Marxist totalitarian state, and choose to sit on the fence and not commit to oppose this demonic movement, the United States will become a communist nation. If you refuse to commit to “Setting Brushfires of Freedom” in the hearts and minds of your family, friends, and acquaintances because it is uncomfortable, then yes the United States will become a communist nation. If you refuse to commit to becoming totally committed to opposing this communist onslaught by the Democrats by resisting their intimidation and indoctrination, as uncomfortable as it might be, then yes, the United States will become a communist nation.
The reality is, we can remain a nation that adheres to rule of law, that promotes individual liberty and freedoms and that protects those natural rights endowed to us by God of life, liberty, and our individual right to pursue our own happiness. You must ask yourself, which is most important, you are staying below the radar and remaining comfortable, or the promotion and protection of liberty and freedom for all.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.